Providing a good quality service:
We are fully committed to treating all our customers equally and to delivering the highest quality of service.
In this Charter, we describe:
- What to expect when you contact us,
- What you can do to help us improve our service,
- Where you can get more information.
- What to expect when you contact us
No matter how you contact us, we will deal with your query promptly, efficiently and to the best of our ability.
We will also be polite, friendly and fair in all our dealings with you.
Contact by telephone:
If you contact us by telephone, we promise to:
- Answer all calls as promptly as possible.
- Give our name when we answer your call,
- Help you as much as we can and give you all the information we have,
- Try to answer your query immediately, but if we cannot do this, take your details and tell you when you can expect to hear from us again, and make it easy for you to contact us on the landline 047 52125.
If you write to us, we promise to:
- Give a full reply within 7 working days,
- Or if we cannot do this, write to explain the reason why and tell you when you can expect a full reply,
- Write to you in clear and simple language and explain all technical terms if we must use them, and make sure that all our written replies include a contact name, address, direct telephone number and e-mail address.
Contact by e-mail:
If you contact us by e-mail, we promise to:
- Acknowledge your e-mail within two working days or if we cannot do this, write to explain why and tell you when you can expect a full reply, reply to you in clear and simple language and explain all technical terms if we must use them, and make sure that all our e-mail replies include a contact name, e-mail address and telephone number.
Visits to our premises:
If you visit us in person, we promise to:
- Provide good quality food and service and provide interesting activities
- Respect your privacy be polite and fair in our dealings with you,
- Provide as much information as possible or signpost you to other agencies for assistance,
- Keep our premises safe and clean and make sure they meet health and safety standards,
- Make sure our customers are made feel welcome, including those with special needs,
- If meetings are part of your business with us, arrange meetings for a time that suits you and to meet you at the appointed time.
Offering easy access to our services
We are committed to providing easy access to our services by:
- Making sure that we use simple clear language, offering a range of options for contacting us, supplying you with full, up-to-date and accurate information wherever possible.
- If you contact us in another language we will do our best to accommodate you.
Valuing your feedback:
- We welcome your comments, suggestions and views on any aspect of our service because we believe this will help us to serve you better.
- Help us to help you are our customer and it is our responsibility to provide you with the best service we can.
- You can help us to do this by: making comments, complaints or suggestions about the service you receive,
- It would be nice to be told when we are doing something particularly well!! , giving us all the information we need to help you, and treating our staff the way you would like to be treated yourself,
- What to do if you’re not happy we aim to deliver the best possible service to all customers. But if you are Unhappy with our service, tell us – you have the right to complain. If you decide to complain, we promise to:
- Treat your complaint fairly and without bias, and give you an answer within 10 working days,
- How to complain: To make a complaint, we recommend that you first contact the staff you were dealing with directly to see if they can deal with your concerns. However, if you are not happy with our response, you can contact our Manager (see details below), who will review the matter and contact you within 10 working days. Our Manager will be happy to give any information or help you may need phone 047 52125 or email email@example.com